Top 10 bible verses on why you should wear your Christian apparel
Christians should not fear to share their faith. It will be noble we talk and proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ through our mouths. However, if our mouths are not enough, we should be ready to explore other avenues. The sole purpose of Christian apparel is to evangelize. Here are top Bible verses on why you should wear your Christian clothing to evangelize.
- Philemon 1:6 says, “And I pray that the sharing of your faith may promote the knowledge of all good that is ours in Christ.”
- Psalms 96: 2-3 reads, “Sing to the Lord; praise His name. Each day proclaim the good news that He saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things He does.”
- Luke 12:8-9 says,” And I tell you, everyone who acknowledges me before men, the son of man also will acknowledge him before the Angels of God; but he who denies me before men will be denied before the angels of God.”
- Mark 8:38 reads, “For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”
- 1st Peter 3:15 say, “But in your hearts reverence Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to make a defense to anyone who calls you to account for the hope that is in you, yet do it in gentleness and reverence.”
- Wearing Christian apparel is a gentle way to share your faith.
- 2nd Corinthians 5:20 read, “So we are ambassadors for Christ, God making His appeal through us.”
- 2nd Timothy 2:15 says, “Do your best to present yourself to God as approved, a workman who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.”
- Matthew 5:15-16 says, “ Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. Let your light so shine before men that they may give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”
- Ephesians 2:10 reads, “For we his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
- Romans 1:16 says, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel: it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who has faith, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.”
Christian clothing has proved to be a powerful tool for evangelism. Therefore, you should consider wearing your Christian apparel as you walk around to win a soul for God’s kingdom.
Leave a comment